When purchasing an item from supastarter, you are actually access to the codebase and the license to use that code for your projects. In order to understand our license, please read the following details.
If you have any further questions or are unsure about the how the license fits your case, please contact us via email@example.com.
- supastarter retains ownership of the codebase but grants the usage on the following terms and conditions.
- The License grants you, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the code to create an end product.
- You are licensed to use the codebase to create multiple end products for yourself or for multiple clients, and the end product may or may not be sold. Resellers and freelancers are allowed to purchase on their client's behalf and charge for their services.
Things you are allowed to do with the codebase:
- You are allowed to create multiple end products of the codebase
- You are allowed to sell any number of end products using the codebase
- You are allowed to use the codebase for public repositories under fair code license but only with the permission of the original author of supastarter. This means the modified code can be used by others but not for commercial use.
Things you are not allowed to do with the codebase:
- You are not allowed to create a product that sells the codebase itself
- You are not allowed to redistribute the codebase without the permission of the original author
- You are not allowed to share your license with any other individuals or companies